Field Management Committee:-
- Membership includes representatives of the parish council, the field site caretaker and user groups namely the tennis, bowls and football clubs along with scouts and local school.
- Oversees management of playing field and playground. Ensuring both are kept in good order and meets necessary Health and Safety standards.
- Oversees and manages contract for field and surrounds site maintenance.
Land Management Committee:-
- Oversees management of land and personnel under the auspices of the parish council – parish garden, green pool, other small areas of grass, allotments, tree warden, parish paths warden and parish lengthsman.
Finance and Risk Committee:-
- Oversees all financial arrangements of council.
- Ensures council remains within budget.
- Works with RFO to set budget – including precept.
- Considers and identifies any potential risks.
All the above report to full council for approval of major projects and expenditure.
- Producing monthly Crowle Cryer.
- Oil Bulk Buying Scheme.
- Supporting Crowle 10K Road Race and Fun Run.